Thursday, June 25, 2009

IDEA STAR SINGER - 2009 SEASON 4



Today, I came to my room a bit early(read 'early' as 9:00PM). Got into my casuals and started browsing thru the TV channels, I went directly to ASIANET, to watch one of my favorite programs "IDEA STAR SINGER". Now it's season 4.

Sometimes, I have to accept the truth (If not everywhere, at-least in My blogs...), I started watching this channel only due to it's anchor Ranjini(OMG!...)

The way she carries herself, the contestants and the program is ONE of A KIND and not RUN of the MILL. You might have seen a lot of reality TV shows, where the anchor seems to stay away and jus announces the contestants name and asks us to vote, where as here it is totally life-like and she seems to be our girl next door, the "Chechi" and "Cheta's" from her lips(!) are lovable...When closely watched(as I was doing only that) you can notice that she always pats on the shoulders of the contestants and laughs & cries from her mind and not from her mouth.....

Even an average singer can become a Star singer, by having a small chat with her...What else, now, I love the contestants and the program as well...

No, definitely not, I can understand only a few of what they speak, to be frank, I used to laugh, when they all laugh(to keep myself away from my room mates yelling to change the channel)....

No comments: