Thursday, June 11, 2009

How Bad am I?

Self realization is really the zenith of ones own characterization and I feel that, I'm attaining it quite easily nowadays...

Who were bad to me in the past seem to be good, indeed best today.

Whom I was scolding with all the bad words I know, turn to win my heart my today and make me feel sorry for those old days... This also does not mean that, I follow Buddha or Gandhian principles to forgive and have all my mistakes to be corrected...

It was also the other way, that whom I trusted and believed to be my all, turned out to be the exact opposite. When I look back to find what went wrong, it's that simple that, never ever act according to what others say about some "X" or "Y".

We all have got our basic instincts and let's all give it a try and the rest be put to REST.

No comments: