Friday, January 21, 2022

COVID - Positives - Jan 20th 2022

 My First Post for 2022 and returning post since March 28th 2013, so nothing happened inbetween ?

Guess what, Of course a lot and in fact a hell lot happened between these 9 years, a lot of Ups and Downs.

Lets take it from a Positive stand point and then lets come to Negative ones.

All these days we all were Negative and something Positive happened yesterday, Both Nithil and Nitya were tested Positive for COVID, Nithil was asking was it for CORONA or OMICRON or what kind of variant was he infected (he always makes me laugh at hard times, I love you Nihtil, I love you a lot...).

Nithi (Love to call her this way) on the other hand, she was down with headache for the past 3 days with body ache and pretty much all signs pointed to some kind of not well being and ended in same way, but I never expected for her, as we all know, the Unexpected is the only certain thing which happens in most of our life.

I wanted this break for Nithil, so kind of ok with me to get a break from his routine (Covid - Masked ) school life.

Hoping for the Positive (actually Negative results) next week.

Hey Nila, nothing much to discuss about you and me now, will see in next post, bye bye.

No comments: