Friday, August 21, 2009

I saw them kissing passionately… I swear

I have seen them both talking to each other inside my office campus quite a lot of time, they would be discussing a lot (One thing! I never understood their language…)

Not alone me, many might have spotted them almost everywhere in the campus. I have to say this; they were the gifted couples (according to an outsider who sees them, but I’m not sure whether they too had the same feeling about themselves).

They used to roam, chat, and even fight some times, but the thing, which I watched yesterday, was something unusual.

Wow! They were making love against each other, that too in public and never minded about who were watching them, I was quite surprised…as I was the one, who alone was standing near them, I could watch them clearly (My Good, Bad and Ugly instincts, all persuaded me to watch their episode, without missing a single second)

One of the couple planted a decent kiss (!) on the others cheek and mouth initially (I was not able to differentiate between their genders, I swear, they were almost alike but not ‘LGBT’). Then the counterpart got the courage, advanced further made intimate and passionate smooching, got closer, further closer (please, stop biting your nails…) biting the others mouth, kissing and kissing and kissing, till they had to take a breath…. Oooooh! I was about to faint, pinching myself to make sure, being in the present….
I never expected that those two naughty SNOEGIP (read backwards) would do so…

1 comment:

Santhosh said...

Hey nice one yaar! Good creativity...