Monday, July 6, 2009

Not sure whether this mail makes sense...

Below is the mail, which I sent to some of my (selected) office colleagues...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,

I'm involved in collection process for the "Renovation" process of our
Temple in our Home Town in Perambalur District. I would request you guys to
contribute to it.

You may give me the amount, so that I can note down and give you the
receipt.

Note: I'm sure that many might feel that, it is unnecessary and publicity
stunt being performed in the name of GOD, if it is so, then let it be as
such. I would definitely not contribute to such things when an OUTSIDER asks
for such things, but when a known guy(in this case it is me) asks, at the
max, I might scold him in my mind and contribute. So, I'm now ready to
accept those scoldings...


Thanks...
Senthilkumar Chellaiyya

No comments: