Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mama... Maama... Mama....

How to express it.....

Today I had my MBA 3rd semester examinations (distance Examination). As always problematic subjects(Applied operational research) were really "PROBLEMATIC' to me.... I left the hall by 4 PM itself. When I switched on my MOBILE, I had a call from my father... He said that Akka (Senthamizh selvi - My doting sister) got pregnancy pain and had been admitted to NEYVELI general hospital. (the actual date which was given by the doctor was September 3rd).

As, it was nearly one week ahead, I was really worried.

Around 5:40 Pm, I got call from my Chiththappa, He was the first to say that happy news to me...

Hurray I became the uncle............

It's a baby girl... weighing 31/2 Kg's....

Right now my only wish (other than wishing my Uncle and Akka best wishes) is that, One day this cute little girl has to read my blog and feel proud of its UNCLE.....

What next... Searching name for my Cutie.....................

No comments: